Monday, October 27, 2014

Recipe: Lee Kum Kee Menu-Oriented Sauces Blogger Competition "3dishes+1soup" Part 4 [final]


Here comes the finale of the "3dishes+1soup" challenge! 

Click here if you haven't read about Lee Kum Kee Menu-Oriented Sauces Blogger Competition. :)


Tomato Garlic Cuttlefish with assorted Vegetables

Ingredients:
Lee Kum Kee Sauce for Tomato Garlic Prawns
Cuttlefish, sliced
Vegetables of your choice (I love the combination of capsicums with my seafood. Personally preference. ^^)
1 clove of Garlic, diced

Method:


1. In a pan, heat up 2 tbsp of cooking oil. Add in diced garlic and cook till fragrant. 


2. Add in the assorted vegetables. Stir and mix, cook till the vegetables have soften. 


3. Add in sliced cuttlefish. Add in Lee Kum Kee Sauce for Tomato Garlic Prawns. Stir and Mix well. Cover and allow it to cook for about 5 minutes.  


4. Dish and serve.


So this is all for my sharing of my "3dishes+1soup". So far which of the 4 recipes is your favourite? 

To be honest, I'm enjoyed myself in this challenge! ^^ Perhaps you can challenge yourself and cook something nice for your family too! 

Do tag me in your photos if you do attempt #3dishes+1soup ya? 

Don't forget to 'like + share' my photo tagged with #leekumkeemos #injust30minutes on Instagram and Facebook. Heh.

Love,
Lirong. 

1 comment:

  1. If you are using an Interior Designer or Contractor, be well prepared, to help make your home renovation go as smoothly as possible.

    hdb renovation

    ReplyDelete